PAPER UPLOAD : FEBRUARY 4, 2020
INTIMATION OF DECISION : MARCH 31, 2020
FINAL SUBMISSION & UPLOAD : APRIL 8, 2020
Call for papers
- Authors with accepted papers must register to attend the conference.
- Participants who have non-accepted papers can also register to attend the conference as attendant.
- Accepted papers should be registered before December 15th, 2018.
- Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings only if the payment has been made and at least one author will present the paper at the conference.
- All authors with accepted papers must submit their camera-ready version in PDF and source files.
- These prices apply to both paper authors, i.e. speakers, and non-speakers.
- The table below shows in detail all possible combinations of several options, namely “speaker/non-speaker; early/late/on-site” registration types. It shows also special, discounted registration types, namely "Co-Authors or Students”.
|Conference, Workshops or Special Sessions||Registered by 4 th March (India)||Registered by 4 th March (Outside India)||After 4 th March (India)||After 4 th March (Outside India)||Extra Page Charges (>6 pages )|
|Speakers||regular||One paper||INR 8500||USD 450||INR 9000||USD 470||INR 800 / page (maximum 2 pages)|
|Additional paper||INR 8000||USD 400||INR 8000||USD 400|
|Student||INR 7000||USD 350||INR 7200||USD 370|
|Virtual presentation||INR 7100||USD 350||INR 7300||USD 370|
|Attendant||Student||INR 5000||USD 270||INR 5300||USD 290||USD 50 / page (maximum 2 pages)|
|Non Student||INR 6000||USD 300||INR 6200||USD 320|
|Social Trip||USD 200|
The lunch is included in the conference fee only for regular registration.
Early registrations are accepted until March 4 th, 2020.
Late registrations are accepted until March 15 th, 2020.
- All conference speaker registration types include access to all conference sessions and keynote lectures + coffee breaks + lunches + conference bag and badge + Book of Abstracts including all papers from the IC2ISD’20 conference event.
- Non-student attendant registration includes access to all conference sessions and keynote lectures + coffee breaks + lunches + Book of Abstracts including all papers from the IC2ISD’2020 conference events.
- Student attendant registration includes access to all conference sessions and keynote lectures + coffee breaks.
- Registration fee can be deposited online or through Demand Draft (DD) as per the details mention bellow.
- Name of the Bank: Karur Vyasa Bank | Account Number: 4303138000000011 | IFSC Code: KVBL0004303
- Proof of payment should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include in the email your first name, surname, position, university/institution, address and passport number. At the same time, you can ask for an invitation letter to apply for your visa, if required.
- Registration confirmation will be given after checking the payment is correct and corresponds to the author.
Guidelines, Benefits and Policies
- Each accepted and registered paper will be published in the conference proceedings and must be presented at the conference.
- It is mandatory that the camera-ready, copyright document, registration and payment, are received by the conference by the deadline indicated below as “early registration”.
- To register a paper, the participant needs to select the "Speaker" registration. This applies to student papers and/or poster presentations.
- Cancellation Policy: If we receive your written cancellation before November 31st, 2018, the registration fees will be refunded, deducted by an administrative fee of 100 EUR. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after November 31st, 2018.
- Discounts over the registration fee are not cumulative
- Student Benefits: Students must confirm their status by presenting a student card and a signed declaration from the supervisor professor.
IFGICT will award 3 Green IT Professional Exam Certifications + Course material to best 3 papers in the conference