NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE : February 28, 2021 23:59 CET, 16:29 IST
FINAL SUBMISSION : April 15, 2021 23:59 CET, 16:29 IST
Call for papers
Speakers & Keynotes
University of Montpellier, France
keynote: FINANCE 4.0.
Pascal Nguyen is Professor of Finance at University of Montpellier. He was previously Dean for Faculty & Research at ESDES (Lyon Catholic University), Professor of Finance at NEOMA Business School. His current research interests focuses mainly on corporate governance and how it affects management decisions and ultimately firm performance.
Università Degli Studi di Messina, Italy
keynote: SMART CITIES.
Maria Gabriella Xibilia is a Full Professor at Università degli Studi di Catania, Catania, Italy. Her current research interests include system identification, soft sensors, process control, nonlinear systems, and machine learning.
Toulouse Business School, France
keynote: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
Samuel Fosso Wamba is a Professor at Toulouse Business School, France. His current research focuses on business analytics of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence for business, IT-enabled social inclusion, social media analytics and electronic commerce.
University of Catania, Italy
keynote: AGRICULTURE 4.0.
Giovanni Antonio Muscatois a full Professor of the Department of Electrical Electronic and Computer science engineering at the University of Catania. He is involved in the research activities of the laboratory of Cognitive Robotics and Social Sensing.
- Prof. Pascal Nguyen, University of Montpellier, France
- Prof. Maria Gabriella Xibilia, Università Degli Studi di Messina, Italy
- Prof. Samuel Fosso Wamba, Toulouse Business School, France
- Prof. Giovanni Antonio Muscato, University of Catania, Italy
- Prof. Maria Luiza Cardinale Baptista, Universidade de Caxias do Sul, Brazil
- Prof. Hamdi Mustapha, National Institute of Applied Sciences &Technology, Tunisia
- Prof. Sudeshna Chakraborty, Sharda University, India
- Prof. Lyudmyla Symochko, University Uzhhorod, Ukraine
- Prof. Celia Shahnaz, University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh
- Prof. Rim Faiz, IHEC, Carthage University, Tunisia
- Prof. Osman ADIGUZEL, Firat University, Elazig, Turkey
- Prof. Imene Trabelsi Trigui, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Prof. Katarzyna Szymczyk, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini,King Abdullah University of Science andTechnology (KAUST), KSA
- Prof. Borhene Louhichi, School of Higher Technology inMontreal, Canada
- Prof. Nour Fathi Shehata Attia, Gyeongnam National University of Science andTechnology (GNTech), South Korea
- Dr. Rami Shaheen, MasterMind of AI /Future Management Tools and Innovation, Dubai
- Dr. Worakamol Wisetsri, Universidade de Caxias do Sul, Thailand
- Dr. Lilia Cheniti Belcadhi, Sousse University, Tunisia
- Dr. Mounir Frija, National School of Engineering, Tunisia
- Mr. Anas Rochdi, Manager Industry 4.0 Center, Tunisia