NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE : February 28, 2021 23:59 CET, 16:29 IST
FINAL SUBMISSION : April 15, 2021 23:59 CET, 16:29 IST
Call for papers
Hammamet is a small city with a timeless charm, turquoise waters, the scent of jasmine, white houses and stone walls guided by the centuries. It is well known for its beaches and its party atmosphere. Hammamet is a holiday destination. It is ready to surprise you and to make you fall in love submerging you in intense flavours and a myriad of unforgettable surroundings.
The meetings will be held at Diar Lemdina Hotel which is located near the board walk and in an area with great shopping. Hammamet Beach and Yasmine Beach reflect the area’s natural beauty and attractions. Our guests will certainly appreciate the hotel’s central location.
- Gps: https://goo.gl/maps/khWC3GaNJCxrstzv9
- Address: Yasmine Hammamet 8050 Tunisia
- Tel: 00216 72 241 000
How to reach the Venue ?
Hammamet is served by Carthage International Airport (73.2km/ 1 hour). Safe transport is guaranteed by Slama Best Choice Event Organization Company from the airport to the venue back and forth. In and around town, hail a taxi.
Good to know
Hammamet South Tourism Board
- Tel: 72 244 103 / 72 240 434
- Port Yasmine (19 min walk) Explore the waterfront in Yasmine Hammamet with a trip to Port Yasmine. While you are in the area, stroll along the beautiful beaches.
- Yasmine Beach (14 min walk) If a restful vacation is part of your travel plans, Yasmine Beach might be the perfect place to seek out during your trip to Hammamet. Wander the seaside in this romantic area.
- Paintball Tunisia (14 min walk) Step back in time and learn more about local history with a stop at Catacombs in Tunis. Visit the shops in this culturally rich area or simply enjoy its cafés.
- Dar Sebastian International Cultural Centre (8 min drive) Commune with nature and explore the great outdoors at Oguninuma Marshlands during your travels.
What to visit ?
Around the city, numerous seaside hotels with a typically Tunisian charm fringe the beaches. There is a large variety of accommodation: hotels, bungalows… which will adapt to your needs.
Below there is a list of recommended hotels because of their proximity and access to the venue: