PAPER UPLOAD : FEBRUARY 4, 2020
INTIMATION OF DECISION : MARCH 31, 2020
FINAL SUBMISSION & UPLOAD : APRIL 8, 2020
Call for papers
Authors with accepted papers must register to attend the conference.
Participants who have non-accepted papers can also register to attend the conference as attendant.
Accepted papers should be registered before February 15, 2021.
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings only if the payment has been made and at least one author will present the paper at the conference.
All authors with accepted papers must submit their camera-ready version in PDF and source files.
- These prices apply to both paper authors, i.e. speakers, and non-speakers.
- The table below shows in detail all possible combinations of several options, namely “speaker/non-speaker; early/late/on-site” registration types. It shows also special, discounted registration types, namely "Co-Authors or Students”.
|Conference, Workshops or Special Sessions||February (Tunisia)||February (Outside-Tunisia)||(Tunisia)||(Outside-Tunisia)||Pages|
|Speakers||regular||One paper||600||USD 450||650||USD 450||USD 30/Page (maximum 2 pages)|
|Additional paper||500||USD 350||550||USD 400|
|Student||550||USD 300||600||USD 350|
|Virtual presentation||400||USD 300||450||USD 350|
|Attendant||Student||700||USD 270||450||USD 350||USD 50/Page (maximum 2 pages)|
|Non Student||700||USD 400||800||USD 450|
The lunch is included in the conference fee only for regular registration.
Early registrations are accepted until the 2ndnd February 2021.
Late registrations are accepted until the 2ndnd of February 2021.
- All conference speaker registration types include access to all conference sessions and keynote lectures + coffee breaks + lunches + conference bag and badge + Book of Abstracts including all papers from the IC2ISD’20 conference event.
- Non-student attendant registration includes access to all conference sessions and keynote lectures + coffee breaks + lunches + Book of Abstracts including all papers from the IC2ISD’2020 conference events.
- Student attendant registration includes access to all conference sessions and keynote lectures + coffee breaks.
- Registration fee can be deposited online or through Demand Draft (DD) as per the details mention bellow.
- Name of the Bank: Arab Tunisian Bank | | Account Number: TN59 0100 9052 1100 0127 7737 | | Swift Code: ATB KTNTT | | Beneficiary name: Slama Best Choice Campany | | Office Address: 2 Road Youssef Rouissi Manar 2 Tunis 2092 Tunisia
- Proof of payment should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include in the email your first name, surname, position, university/institution, address and passport number. At the same time, you can ask for an invitation letter to apply for your visa, if required.
- Registration confirmation will be given after checking the payment is correct and corresponds to the author.
IFGICT will award 3 Green IT Professional Exam Certifications + Course material to best 3 papers in the conference